What’s different about the sandbox?
- You can add free credits to your account at will, for testing.
- You can trigger the "completion" of your translation jobs (i.e. be a faux translator) so that you can test what your code does in response.
- Additional controls for you to manually trigger job status changes and other actions, so that you can test your callbacks.
- The sandbox jobs database may occasionally be wiped clean to prepare it for new features. As such you should not rely on the sandbox for permanent storage.
How to use the sandbox:
- Check out the developer documentation.
- Create your sandbox account
- Log in and visit your Account API Keys page to generate a set of sandbox API keys.
- Test your app, using http://api.sandbox.gengo.com/v2/ as the base call URL.
- Ready to deploy? Head over to the live gengo.com site. Create a full user account, generate a set of live API keys - and
remember to paste them into your app.
Ready? Get started on the sandbox.Create your sandbox account
Looking for the live site? Please visit: http://gengo.com